Choose a Luxury SUV from Plenty of Options Available in Mercedes Benz
It all started 150 years ago, when Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz created this brand. Hundreds of years ago, two boys, Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz, were born 60 miles away from each other in Germany. At a very tender age both were exposed to machineries. They started building cars in a different style.
In 1886, Benz made a motorized tricycle and in 1889, the first four wheeler. Similarly in 1886, Daimler made the horseless carriage which was later launched by William Steinway as one of its products for 3 years under the name of Mercedes, after signing a bond with Daimler. It was after World War I that there was no fuel left for US. Then Benz signed a mutual contract with DMG and later by 1930, Mercedes and Benz merged together to produce more than 7000 automobiles.
Now, Mercedes Benz is one of the most popular models that haven’t been beaten by anyone till date. The tri star logo of the company resembles the dominance on land, air and sea. The first car of this brand was model K, since then, there has been various models and versions made by this company. It was in the 90s that Mercedes SUV was launched in the market with G class, E class, S class and C class series.
Since SUV is a sports vehicle therefore, it has extra space and covers extra mileage in less fuel. Let’s get brief on different types of SUV models –
- The GLA Class is compact car for families with at least seating place for five adults. It is comfortable, fuel economic and has enough cargo space in car trunk.
- GLC Class has more space than GLA but, is also a sufficient car for families who are fond of adventures. Again, seats provided are for five adults and the cargo space is more than GLA.
- GLE SUV offers good power and performance on smooth and irregular roads. A larger cargo space of 80.3 cubic feet with seating arrangement for five adults.
- GLS SUV has bigger cargo space of 93.8 cubic feet and has a capacity of 7 adults to fit in. So, if you’ve a large family then you have nothing to worry about.
- GLS Coupe is similar to a sports car that gives power and performance. With seating arrangement for five people and cargo space of 60.7 cubic feet, it gives this sports car an elegant look.
- G Class is one of the popular choices of drivers who love adventure and often go for off road driving. With cargo space of 79.5 cubic feet and five adults’ seating arrangement, this car has luxurious interior.
With vast range of SUV models, it gets difficult to choose your style. Always check your necessity and budget before being attracted to any model.